Back to writing business. After all these urges to share my thoughts to the internet (which I'm totally insecure of) finally I got the courage and the motivation to this again, thanks to my dear friend Ersintya who also just launched her personal blog. (kindly check her page nauticalchant.blogspot.com)!

Why Season 0? The choice of using 'Season' above anything else is because I consider my thoughts evolve such as in series. The stories unfold and random things which sometimes don't make sense at all will happen, and no one can run from it. Why start with '0'? I consider 0 as the first number that we could use to count. (compare it to -1 or 0.5 which doesn't make sense to use them as a counting number). 0 doesn't mean empty. 0 has it own value. It marks the beginning of something big. 

To be honest I still have no idea how I will add the season number. Perhaps every year is a season, so 2021 will be my 1st season, and so on. Or perhaps I could use the season number as the evolution of my thoughts from the previous seasons. I don't know. After all the only reason I write this blog is so I could re-read my random yet deep thoughts on the long nights, and maybe as a reminder for my friends, who I usually just call and ask what is the meaning of the universe.

Let's see how this will evolve. 

"oh, referee don't stop the fight,
everyone can see i'm hurt.
but i'll stand before conquistadors,
til i'm champion of the world."